Jun 20, 2014 #1 Q QHalo 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2002 Messages 3,432 Anyone have an M1015 (flashed in IT mode) on their ESXi host that can tell me the queue depth of the device from ESXTOP? Looking for AQLEN. esxtop > d > f > d > enter - gets it to pop up on the stats. Thanks.
Anyone have an M1015 (flashed in IT mode) on their ESXi host that can tell me the queue depth of the device from ESXTOP? Looking for AQLEN. esxtop > d > f > d > enter - gets it to pop up on the stats. Thanks.
Jun 20, 2014 #2 T The_Moves Limp Gawd Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 183 I might be able to get it from my FreeNAS box if you want.
Jun 20, 2014 #3 Q QHalo 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2002 Messages 3,432 Sure, just looking for what it should be. Thanks!
Jun 20, 2014 #4 D danswartz 2[H]4U Joined Feb 25, 2011 Messages 3,715 I have a CentOS 6.5 server with an m1015 in it. Boot messages say: mpt2sas0: Current Controller Queue Depth(3829), Max Controller Queue Depth(3992)
I have a CentOS 6.5 server with an m1015 in it. Boot messages say: mpt2sas0: Current Controller Queue Depth(3829), Max Controller Queue Depth(3992)
Jun 22, 2014 #6 V Vader Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Dec 22, 2002 Messages 5,139 I'm at 600 in IT mode for all mine running VSAN on ESXi 5.5U1