Iam china boy my MOD!!!

SB250

n00b
Iam china boy my MOD!!!

my name is xingkai Iam 19 my E-mail is [email protected]

Sorry my english is very bad i like Mod ~ be frend with U

My mod name is "The Word War" I like it ~!!
163lanp_mod_71.jpg
163lanp_mod_72.jpg
163lanp_mod_73.jpg
163lanp_mod_70.jpg
163lanp_mod_69.jpg
163lanp_mod_68.jpg
http://img2.zol.com.cn/product/1/811/ceGksA6sXqvfc.jpg
cep2Aob14cA6.jpg
200510202189227.jpg
20051020211119367.jpg

Look like you could be a younger Chinese cousin of Keanu Reeves. Your case by the way, one word. Woaaah.

how is it not real? its really just a lot of stuff crammed into, and onto a cheap case.. with a crazy paint job...

its unique, i will give him that.. i don't know how practical it is with the psu hanging off the back and the thing on the top.. but i don't see it as being fake, or someone else as pretending that it is their's when its not...

DarthBeavis said:
BTW: notice. This guy is probably not from China. Mods or admins: Please check his IP and tell us if he is indeed from overseas. This is so over the top and really doubt it is real. As I said, until proven otherwise: All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

Darth Beaties . I see no reason to say this is a fake. I really find it amusing that your jeolous of that modding job
It has a certain look to it. But its way to busy looking and as the poster above stated its over the top . But this young man did well . and as he matures I am certain that he will develop his modding skills in a more refined look. Well my reply was late I meant the poster that Quoted you

i think the first thing I think is WOW, it's alot to look at.

I still like it though I'd like to see some more pictures of the back and side w/WOTW on it. I wonder what that is. Is it a DVD collection cover?

Back