Sep 25, 2011 #1 D ddt01940 n00b Joined Nov 15, 2010 Messages 27 Does anyone know if this CPU is available yet? I can't find any available. If it's not available now does anyone know when it will be? Thanks!
Does anyone know if this CPU is available yet? I can't find any available. If it's not available now does anyone know when it will be? Thanks!
Sep 25, 2011 #2 GreenGoose [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 17, 2004 Messages 1,721 I really doubt Intel will ever release this CPU with LGA 2011 and X79 right around the corner. Probably just an engineering sample only.
I really doubt Intel will ever release this CPU with LGA 2011 and X79 right around the corner. Probably just an engineering sample only.
Sep 25, 2011 #3 S scaarbelly Supreme [H]ardness Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 4,462 Looks like they only produced engineering samples and are not going to produce it anymore. ??
Sep 25, 2011 #4 B boiler1990 Gawd Joined Apr 25, 2011 Messages 754 Yeah, doubtful you'll ever see it again.