A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Some places have already started selling em. I ordered mine at Provantage for $1079 last wednesday, but then they took the listing down and sent me an email saying it won't ship till June 2nd.
It seemed to me that many places have already gotten stock from intel and they are just waiting on intel to allow em to sell it. Strangely, every place that had stock had 25 only. Officially Intel releases it on June 3rd, but many have already started advertising and a few of the small time places even shipped. I guess the places that are taking orders will ship June 2nd just as I have been told when I mine will ship.
Well Newegg still doesn't have it. I called customer service to see if I could get some information on when they would have it, but drew a blank. So I cast around and found it on Superbiz.com for $995. Ordered it this afternoon, and just got an email that it has been shipped. Pretty impressive, maybe a competitor for the egg. Here it is:
When is the release date? Today (as kyle said)[technically the 3rd]
When will it be available at the egg? probably sometime this week if they dont have them already.