As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aren't all sockets dead? 1165 and 2010 are upcomingdiscounting a dead socket goo intel
Does Microcenter ship CPUs? That's what I thought.You can get a 920 or 930 for what, $200 at Microcenter that'll OC as well or nearly as well, though...
Does Microcenter ship CPUs?
I'm sick of hearing about dead sockets. It isn't dead, but we know when it will be. If you need a PC now its still a great socket. But if you're upgrading just for upgrade's sake, and can wait, then obviously LGA2011 parts might be worth the wait (but you'll need a new motherboard at least).
What the hell is Newegg waiting on? I guess they're trying to sell as many as possible at the $599 level.