Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Unless something changed recently..MSRP is $562.
http://resources.vr-zone.com/image_deposit/up/1221509431a3e6cd10e8.jpg
I think it's already been well established that Nehalem won't bring huge gains to normal desktop users.
I refer to one of the other active nehalem threads. An i7 today is a chip you dont need to upgrade until sandy bridge. Thats one of the things that makes it worth it.Meh. Really? Its not a super boost. not worth it. IMO
I refer to one of the other active nehalem threads. An i7 today is a chip you dont need to upgrade until sandy bridge. Thats one of the things that makes it worth it.
Why would you need to upgrade your mobo before then? What tech is on the horizon? PCI-E v3? No need. v2 has plenty of bandwidth and you can upgrade the GPU seperate if need be. USB3? For what? eSATA has bandwidth for HDDs and nothing else needs the speed. wifi/(multi)Gbit cards will fit in a PCI-E slot just fine. Westmere? Process shrink, minimal gains, and bloomfield has plenty of excess CPU power. What else would require an upgrade? (yes, Im being serious)
Those gaming bench's were terrible. I won't be upgrading till my overclocked E8400 becomes the bottleneck. My guess is that's not going to happen for a long time.
Those gaming bench's were terrible. I won't be upgrading till my overclocked E8400 becomes the bottleneck. My guess is that's not going to happen for a long time.
Nehalem Core i7 the son of the CPU has been a terrorist,
I giggled. Translators never get old...
It's not much we didn't already know, really.