i7-930

I think the better part is that it replaces the 920, meaning lower prices for a bit
 
Too true, you can't build a big adv box for less than 500$ now, I built mine for about 450 with a TRUE
 
Too true, you can't build a big adv box for less than 500$ now, I built mine for about 450 with a TRUE

Vaulter, did you have to get another mount for your TRUE to work with that 1366, or does the stock 775 mount work on it? I've got a couple of them I'm not using at the house, and no idea if they'll mount on a 1366 or not.
 
The one I bought came from the forums here, but it didn't have a bolt kit with it, I bought mine for 10$

They had these for 775? I know you can buy them for 1336 on newegg
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
The one I bought came from the forums here, but it didn't have a bolt kit with it, I bought mine for 10$

They had these for 775? I know you can buy them for 1336 on newegg
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

yeah theres a socket 775 bolt thru kit and a socket 1366 bolt thru kit.. as for the other guy that asked.. no the 775 kit will not work on 1366..
 
Back
Top