• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i7 930 steppings/batch numbers?

sportwarrior

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
311
So I'm probably going to head up to MC tomorrow to pick up a 930, but I was wondering what batch numbers/steppings I should keep an eye out for? I'm very much looking forward to some mild OC'ing and would like to get my hands on a good chip. Any info?
 
Thanks for the thread link. I probably wouldn't be up at 4ghz, but I wouldn't mind getting up to the 3.6-3.8ghz range if I could comfortably do so on air.
 
Back
Top