• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i7-930 or i7860?

dat722

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
428
I building the a new rig right now. I bought the storm scout today from newegg. Which processor should i get? I know the 930 uses the 1366 mobo which is more expensive. What is the difference in performance?
 
X58 triple channel ram doesnt really give you more speed, but it does give you more DIMM slots. You also get 2 PCI-E 16x slots instead of 1 16x/2 8X slots. Even that is only a few frames here and there. P55 uses less power though.
 
Back
Top