i7 920 - $180 @ Micro Center

I feel bad about only having AT&T and Comcast as my internet options where I live (no FIOS, no fiber in NW Houston), but then get happy at having a Directron, Frys and Microcenter. :)

for the 930
132 in stock
at Twin Cities/St. Louis Park for 18 Minute In-Store Pickup

920 is OOS

Wow what a deal... I don't feel too bad though since I got my 750 for 153 w/tax and shipping.

Wow what a deal... I don't feel too bad though since I got my 750 for 153 w/tax and shipping.

same :D

it is nice though they finally put up an actual 920 deal instead of passing their normal price off as a deal for the past months.

Ive personally been hounding MC to see when their 930's are coming back into stock in Tustin. Freaking retarded that EVERY other MC has literally HUNDREDS in stock yet the Tustin store has....ZERO. and has had ZERO for the last week!

Thats it, blowin up somebody's phone line today! I want my CPUs cheap and easy! ;)

I just called the MC in OC and they claimed 920 has been at that price for 'weeks' but they're sold out now and aren't getting any more in. She also said the 930 is in stock for $199 and thy have 89 available.

I was going to go pick one up but it's a long ass drive and the person on the phone was a bit of an ass so I think I'm going to hold off.

I am hoping mine will still have some by friday, so that I can price match it with fry's...

same :D

it is nice though they finally put up an actual 920 deal instead of passing their normal price off as a deal for the past months.

Yeah, but the thing is that price actually was a good deal. The 920 is still $280 on Newegg and Amazon.

I see $170 on the 920! Although I clicked through half the stores and only Denver had any stock (6)

will frys match something that's not from a printed ad? I've been burned like 3 times on CPUs from frys cause they're ALL open box. cause the 'check' them

I was hoping to pick up another tomorrow from the Richardson, TX store, but they are showing OOS. They, like everyone else, has the 930 (1366) or the 860 (1156) by the truck loads.

I was hoping to pick up another tomorrow from the Richardson, TX store, but they are showing OOS. They, like everyone else, has the 930 (1366) or the 860 (1156) by the truck loads.

Damn, yeah I was going to get it this coming weekend :(

I see $170 on the 920! Although I clicked through half the stores and only Denver had any stock (6)

Cinncy, OH has them too...

This is effing ridiculous. Closest one is in Atlanta and it's not worth the drive; I hate this place. 930 $100 cheaper than Newegg or ZZF. HULK SMASH#$!!@

Well I might buy a 930 friday when I get paid, but am really hoping they will have a 920 returned or something :(

Back