i7-3770K, eVGA GTX 670, rMBP, ASUS RVG, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Hey all,

I have a bunch of items I'm looking to part ways with. I have heatware under JJU357 (59-0-0). All items are as listed, and are guaranteed non-DOA. All items will be shipped and insured. Prefer continental 48, but will ship to AK/HI as well. Will ship international, but buyer assumes all liability for customs hold ups, duties, or anything else that could delay or prevent package from arriving. Will gladly follow instructions of buyer in these cases. I will try to post pictures of items later today.

**SOLD** Intel i7-3770K - $225 Shipped **SOLD**
Used about 7 months, overclocked to 4.5 GHz. Voltage increase over stock was minimal and well within safe OC limits for Ivy Bridge. Run constantly under a H90, so heat was never an issue. Will include the stock HSF that came with this proc.

**SOLD** ASUS Maximus V GENE - $150 Shipped **SOLD**
Used about 7 months as well, great board. Updated BIOS and box and all accys included.

**SOLD** eVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition - $200 Shipped**SOLD**
Also used for about 7 months, no issues at all with it. Has box and all accys.

rMBP 15" (Mid-2012) - $1450 Shipped
Pretty much flawless condition (I can't see anything at all wrong with it. No scratches or anything). Specs:
2.6 GHz quad core i7
16GB Ram
256 GB SSD
Nvidia 750M Graphics

**SOLD** Mushkin 16GB (2x8) 1866MHz DDR3 Ram - $60 Shipped **SOLD**
Great Ram.

Last edited:
ASUS Rampage V GENE

Shouldn't that read ASUS Maximus V Gene LGA 1155 (instead of Rampage)?

http://www.asus.com/ROG_ROG/MAXIMUS_V_GENE/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131830

There was a Rampage 3 GENE (LGA 1366) and a Rampage IV GENE (LGA 2011), but if I'm not mistaken, with the LGA 1155 versions the name changed to Maximus IV (Z68) & V (Z77) and VI for the LGA 1150 (Z87).

There is a fella over on OCN looking for one so I've sent him a link to your For Sale thread.

Last edited:
bump, reefa was correct on the maximus name. My bad. Too many rampage/fomula/gene products....

Last edited:
bump, reefa was correct on the maximus name. My bad. Too many rampage/fomula/gene products....

It does get confusing. I can't keep them straight either so I'm always looking them up to see which is which. It was only because I had seen the other guys's WTB thread list it as a "Maximus" that I even noticed it in your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back