• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i7 3770k 1U HSF

scope4live

n00b
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
38
For the life of me I cannot find a 1U from Dynatron or anyone for the new Z77 boards that are rated above 73watts

Any help appreciated.

JAV
 
There's the Dynatron K199 that's rated at 99 watts and will take care of the extra heat from OC,ing the Ivy Bridge.
 
Hey thanks a bunch there Bro. For a minute I thought I'd have to get an 8U instead and get Nitrogen Injectors and Water Cooled RAM....:D
 
Back
Top