i7 2600K $249.99 at MC via FB coupon (in store only)

CaptNumbNutz

Fully [H]
The deal they had from December is back!!!

i7 2600K (yes, K) for $249.99 via their Facebook page. $120 off.

Go here:
facebook.com/MicroCenter
Click on "Exclusive Deal" on left hand side, fill out your information, then get coupon via email. Print the coupon out and bring it in to your local Microcenter.

Ivy Bridge may be coming in a few months, but if you need a processor now this is a steal.

Tempting, but I think I'm still going to hold out for IB. Are they running the $50 off a motherboard with the 2600k like they are with the 2500k?

Tempting, but I think I'm still going to hold out for IB. Are they running the $50 off a motherboard with the 2600k like they are with the 2500k?

it's actually vise-verse. the $50 is now with the i7, not the i5. these things trade off back and forth frequently at MC, hell this facebook deal might not even work with the $50 off.

EDIT: btw, this is not $120 off, it's $30 off from the normal price.

Latest ad has the $50 off bundle only with the 2500K unfortunately.

Tempting...

I'm sure my xfire 6970's are being held back by my 955@4ghz and the ssd caching would be nice...

Yeah, the ad just came in my e-mail at 3:00 this morning. They're always switching this stuff around with the 2500K/2600K.

For what it's worth, you can also bundle video cards for $20 off with the 2550K. I've never found MC's video card prices to be that competitive though.

Last edited:
Yeah, the ad just came in my e-mail at 3:00 this morning. They're always switching this stuff around with the 2500K/2600K.

For what it's worth, you can also bundle video cards for $20 off, along with the $50 off a mobo, with the 2500K. I've never found MC's video card prices to be that competitive though.

Unfortunately, that's incorrect. The $20 off a video card is with the purchase of a 2550K. In any case, their video card prices are pretty bad so it's not even a deal.

Yeah, you're right. That's what I get for not having my glasses on. :)

Edited the earlier post.

Back