I wasn't really sure which forum to put this in so I'm posting it here. Is there anyone who can actually get GTA4 to run 100% butter smooth? My specs:
i5 750 @ 4.2ghz
4gb g.skill trident @1680 7-7-7-18
hd5850 stock
Running the benchmark with all settings high/very high, detail distance and view distance at 50% and car density at 100% I get 60 frames in the benchmark which runs completely smooth but in game I still get slight stuttering fairly often. It's not quite a sharp jerky instant start stop kind of stuttering, and the framerate is fine.
The game still runs fantastic and I'm having too much fun to really care, but just out of curiosity, is there a system that can actually run GTA4 perfectly?
i5 750 @ 4.2ghz
4gb g.skill trident @1680 7-7-7-18
hd5850 stock
Running the benchmark with all settings high/very high, detail distance and view distance at 50% and car density at 100% I get 60 frames in the benchmark which runs completely smooth but in game I still get slight stuttering fairly often. It's not quite a sharp jerky instant start stop kind of stuttering, and the framerate is fine.
The game still runs fantastic and I'm having too much fun to really care, but just out of curiosity, is there a system that can actually run GTA4 perfectly?