Hey [H]ardForum, almost 3 month forum viewer and now this will be my first post.
I was wondering why this scenario below me happened:
-4.5GHz @ 1.3v BIOS
-Ran 12 hours of prime95 and then after I stopped it
-Highest temperature of 67 degrees C
-Idle temps back at 30-40 degrees C
-Stopped prime95 as I thought it was stable
-Load up SWTOR installation, instant BSOD
This is actually my first comp-build ever, using H60 w/ stock fan as my CPU cooler.
Any thoughts on what might have happened or any beginners tips?
Many thanks in advance
I was wondering why this scenario below me happened:
-4.5GHz @ 1.3v BIOS
-Ran 12 hours of prime95 and then after I stopped it
-Highest temperature of 67 degrees C
-Idle temps back at 30-40 degrees C
-Stopped prime95 as I thought it was stable
-Load up SWTOR installation, instant BSOD
This is actually my first comp-build ever, using H60 w/ stock fan as my CPU cooler.
Any thoughts on what might have happened or any beginners tips?
Many thanks in advance