• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

i5 2500k $50

First, lol @ the fools that paid money on an obvious scam.

Second, lol @ the fools that believed the guy with the random picture of 21 computer processors.

I'm not sure which group is dumber, honestly. There's too much dumb in this thread for me to parse it accurately.

I think it's funny you're taking this semi-serious.

[Insert: Internet is Serious Business]
 
What if this guy was just a pro troll? He never intended to take anyone's money, just wanted to see how many suckers would respond. :D
 
I'll go one better -- what if he's a grad student in psychology, and this is part of an experiment he's running? Seems just as likely to me as anything else.
 
I miss bing cashback. I remember when I tried to buy a nintendo ds for my sister. It ended up being a hacked account. Paypal gave me back my money but I still got 20% cashback on the purchase.
 
Back
Top