i5 2500K $209

setscrew

[H]ard|Gawd
In case you were in the market for the 2500k, this may be a way to say a little if a Micro Center is not within driving distance.

Ripped from FW.

$209.99 after Coupon
was $224.99

Free Shipping
SuperBiz
Enter this Code at Checkout: MAD15

Seems to work on the 2600k as well. Might be a store-wide coupon?

Been waiting for a deal to pop up for a 2500K...
I've seen SuperBiiz here before... are they reputable?

Last edited:
Been waiting for a deal to pop up for a 2500K...
I've seen SuperBiiz here before... are they reputable?

Ordered from them a few weeks back. No problem and quick shipping. They're in San Jose so shipping is reasonable for those in the Bay Area:D

I've ordered 4 or 5 things from them, quick shipping and never a prob

they have a combo with the Asus Pro and 2600k board which only saves you a couple extra $$'s but at least it's in stock there and a good price on the 2600k.

I'm now starting to realize how much Microcenter has been spoiling those who live near one ($179).

But if i was in the market i would spend $209 without a second thought, and SuperBiz (aka Ewiz) has been problem free for me.

I'm now starting to realize how much Microcenter has been spoiling those who live near one ($179).

After tax even the microcenter deal comes to $193 and some change. If your gonna need 20 bucks worth of gas consider this instead!

After tax even the microcenter deal comes to $193 and some change. If your gonna need 20 bucks worth of gas consider this instead!

Good point. sales tax, gas and personal time, it all adds up.

hand the wife/girlfriend a mountain bike and some cash and send her on her way. sit at home drinking beer and posting on [H], waiting for your new hardware to arrive. see gentlemen...i'm a problem solver. that's what i do.

Sorry I live to far from a MC to do that, who's gonna cook/clean for those 2 weeks she's gone biking?

hand the wife/girlfriend a mountain bike and some cash and send her on her way. sit at home drinking beer and posting on [H], waiting for your new hardware to arrive. see gentlemen...i'm a problem solver. that's what i do.
lol

Well i didn't want to rub it in, but i don't live quite that far from a Microcenter and it's only 3.5% sales tax due to being in a, cough, urban enterprise zone :)

win win?

sorry all, i'll quit with the off topic...

sooo, what you're saying is you'll ship the 2600k + Asus Pro board to me for how much?

I want one, but I also want a Motherboard, and there still sold out all over the internet.

WTF, the coupon does not give me free shipping? The free shipping is gone now, apparently. And they want $10? Go fist yourself, superbiiz. I'll just wait some more.

I've ordered from them a few times. Their free shipping is painfully slow if you live in Kansas, but other then that it was a pleasant experience.

Not for me...
I'm shipping to my work address and couldn't put an addtional address on my bank card. So I had to fax them my signature to approve the shipping address.
I faxed them yesterday and it is out for delivery today. Looks like it is coming from NJ and I live in CT.

Back