I3-4160 5 pack $116 amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAF72

1337 :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LV8U0VE/

5 pack i3-4160 for $116! It doesn't show in the title description, but it does have the 5 pack in the image. I talked to a rep using chat and he confirmed that it is indeed a 5 pack. Hoping that it won't get canceled!

Update: they have fixed it and removed the 5 pack.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The listing has been this price since about April of last year. Its clearly just the wrong picture since nothing else in the listing or comments indicate people are getting five.

You're just setting yourself up for the hassle of a return. It won't get canceled, but you'll get one, you'll bitch at Amazon, and they'll offer you a return or if lucky a discount to keep it, which is dishonest anyway since Amazon has great customer service and you know that's the normal price for one processor, not five.

The listing has been this price since about April of last year. Its clearly just the wrong picture since nothing else in the listing or comments indicate people are getting five.

You're just setting yourself up for the hassle of a return.

Yes I know it is the regular price, but if it is for a 5 pack, pretty good deal! It could be that they just opened this up to 5 pack(like a sale).. but kind of debating canceling my order since I won't need it in the first place. :D

The listing has been this price since about April of last year. Its clearly just the wrong picture.

You're just setting yourself up for the hassle of a return.
This. Even when you click on the image it disappears. The product dimensions are way too small to be 5 as well

The main description is pretty self explanatory.

Intel Core I3-4160 Processor 3.60 GHz, 2-Core LGA1150 Socket, Hyper-Threading (BX80646I34160)

Nothing about that suggests anything more than a single processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back