• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I was away for a bit

Toconator

[H]ard DCOTM January 2026
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
880
Hey [H]orde, just a bit of an FYI: lost both my parents this year, my mom to several stage 4 cancers in June. Ugly scene at the end but that's what we fold for right? Been a tumultuous few months and I went offline for a few weeks as I had to move amongst all the travel to deal with issues but I'm back up and running temporarily as I don't know if its going to work out in this new place yet. The ISP service here is only 40 Mbps {shared} to boot so I mght keep shopping around. Stay [H]ard.
 
Sorry to hear that.

Stay [H]ard brother..... it's been 5 years since I lost my wife to the big C, and 7 since I lost my Dad to it.... I feel you. Do what you have to do.
 
Back
Top