I tried gears of wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
/deletes account
/changes name
/seeks police assistance

:eek:

You are too late my friend... [picks lock on Psycho's front door]

OT: Poor graphics and poor art direction are two very different things. Art direction is really just a subjective thing. No matter how awesome a game looks graphically, some people will just not like choices that were made in the art direction category. There is really nothing wrong with that. It is a matter of personal preference. I personally love the way Gears looks, but I can see where others might prefer something different.

I usually don't play more than 1/2 an hour on a console........except this game. My buddy bought this game for his 360 and invited me for a co-op game. Right on that night, we finished the game and I couldn't believe I played more than 6 hours straight on a console. I'm gonna buy a 360 soon along with that game so I can play with my buddy again in coop online.

I'm amazed myself. This is a game that I figured I'd play through once or twice and then it'd sit on my shelf while instead it's the game I play most often by far. The multiplayer, while amazingly simple and un-imaginative, is so amazingly addictive! I've got probably 7 or 8 games but probably 85%+ of my gaming time is spent on GoW.

The game is so much fun! Does it add alot of "new" to the mix...not really (other than the cover system, which is a great and long overdue addition). But it is amazingly fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back