I too, was ripped off by leptoon....

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
Well, before he was banned and others had troubles with him, I decided to trade my video card with him.

All was well; through pm's he made an offer that i willingly accepted. My basically new ati 9800pro for his FireGL x1 128. It sounded great, so we agreed on shipping out at the same time. well, i got the x1 and immediatly sold it. Just today it came back, with the seller informing me that it doesnt function! I took it down to the local computer shop (its an agp pro card) and they confirmed that he actually traded me a broken card.

Now im out a video card, and a couple hundred bucks because of this jackass.

right now im not able to sift through the other huge thread about him; besides, it was locked so i couldnt throw in my ordeal with him.... thoughts? this is horrible. Now im out more college money....

If he only put this much effort into working... Maybe then he could get hardware legitemately? :rolleyes:

wow... after reviewing that other thread it appears the asshole took that 9800 i traded him and sold it off to max power....

ugh.

What a POS.... I think Max_power has his contact info phone number call his dad like Max... and get him grounded. or a good ass kicking.. :eek:

Jasonx82 said:
What a POS.... I think Max_power has his contact info phone number call his dad like Max... and get him grounded. or a good ass kicking.. :eek:

The 2nd option sounds better.

I think calling the dad is the only option. I mean, keep in mind, this is a 14 year old kid you're dealing with.

That really sucks.... but so does selling a video card to someone else that you didn't even bother to test :eek:

i'll tell you right now, if i traded something that was worth over 200 bucks and was ripped off and it costed less then that to drive to where they live. I'd be on the road the next day. I tell you i'd get a law suite ready, get my card back, or an ass whooping would commense. Or i'd just take something outside of his house of equal value. I shit you not.

Destonomos said:
i'll tell you right now, if i traded something that was worth over 200 bucks and was ripped off and it costed less then that to drive to where they live. I'd be on the road the next day. I tell you i'd get a law suite ready, get my card back, or an ass whooping would commense. Or i'd just take something outside of his house of equal value. I shit you not.

Bad idea.

Destonomos said:
Very bad idea. That may seem to be the 'justified' course of action, but it could land you in a lot of hot water. Person to person confrontations do not work out for the good. There are other paths to be taken that are less violent and law abiding.

Back