illuminate
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,895
okay, well, I'm tired of spending $10 on crappy headphones. Recently I've switched all my audio to 320kbps and .FLAC. Somewhere in the neat future i'm looking to spend about $150-$200 on some nice headphones. But, there are a few things.
-> I listen ot 95% metal/screamo/rock. So, i want something that sounds great with lots of drums and bass guitar.
-> If they are ear buds they better be comfortable.
-> If they are full headphones, I'd rather they not be huge, but yet i want them to sound good. I don't need noise canceling.
-> I do lots of walking from church/school/friends houses, so, see above. ^^
-> They would be hooked up to my Creative Zen Vision M and hopefully (when i get it) my Sansa Fuze. Which, both have a standard headphone jack (1/8 i think?) So, if they are the 1/4 plug (ithink that's what the size is) I would have to make sure i could get an adapter thing.
-> Also, I'm thinking about getting a headphone amp, but that wont be for a while *just wanted to throw that out there*
Anyways, what are you ideas? Just remember the $150 - $200 budget. I'd also really like these headphones to last 2+ years.
Thanks!
-> I listen ot 95% metal/screamo/rock. So, i want something that sounds great with lots of drums and bass guitar.
-> If they are ear buds they better be comfortable.
-> If they are full headphones, I'd rather they not be huge, but yet i want them to sound good. I don't need noise canceling.
-> I do lots of walking from church/school/friends houses, so, see above. ^^
-> They would be hooked up to my Creative Zen Vision M and hopefully (when i get it) my Sansa Fuze. Which, both have a standard headphone jack (1/8 i think?) So, if they are the 1/4 plug (ithink that's what the size is) I would have to make sure i could get an adapter thing.
-> Also, I'm thinking about getting a headphone amp, but that wont be for a while *just wanted to throw that out there*
Anyways, what are you ideas? Just remember the $150 - $200 budget. I'd also really like these headphones to last 2+ years.
Thanks!