• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I think I got the wrong dvd drive?

Saint

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
290
Ok I got a dvd-burner because I wanted to burn dvds and watch some movies on my computer. But when I put a dvd in to play it just like freezes up. But the dvd I burn on a dvd-r disk do work. I dont get it. What do i need to get if I want to burn dvds and watch my movies as well on one dvd drive?
 
Saint said:
Ok I got a dvd-burner because I wanted to burn dvds and watch some movies on my computer. But when I put a dvd in to play it just like freezes up. But the dvd I burn on a dvd-r disk do work. I dont get it. What do i need to get if I want to burn dvds and watch my movies as well on one dvd drive?

Is it an internal drive that you put in an external enclosure?
If so put it internal on an ide cable and pop in a movie dvd and the drive will prompt you
to select the region. once thats done you can put it back external.
I dont think the drives region can be set thru the usb/firewire interface.
 
Back
Top