I.S.O. office 2010 std iso

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
Have an MSDN key my work gave me long ago. Well like an idiot I didn't download an ISO it and now our MSDN doesn't cover office anymore. If anyone out there has an office 2010 std ISO I would love a copy. PM me if you have any leads. Thank you.

If your MSDN doesn't cover Office anymore, than your license is revoked. MSDN software is only valid for testing purposes while the subscription is active. It's not access to cheap, lifetime software.

I dunno about that because I have OS keys that no longer appear in my MSDN account and still work.

Try looking on one of the popular torrent sites, you are certain to find what you are looking for.

Just so you know, technically it's 'illegal' to torrent even untouched .isos, according to M$. Doesn't even matter for them if you still have a valid license code. Greedy corporate bastards if you ask me.

Last edited:
I dunno about that because I have OS keys that no longer appear in my MSDN account and still work.
Just because the key still works doesn't mean your licensed to use it.

Some types of Volume License keys have have unlimited usage or can activate 2-5x the amount of licenses you paid for. That doesn't mean you have unlimited copies or 2-5x the amount of licenses you paid for.

If your MSDN doesn't cover Office anymore, than your license is revoked. MSDN software is only valid for testing purposes while the subscription is active. It's not access to cheap, lifetime software.
It's the same as TechNet. Those licenses never expire. Yes, it actually was access to cheap software, provided you followed the rules of the subscription.

Back