I reject your reality...

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
...and substitute my own. (thank you, Adam Savage)

Since I can do nothing about jkellum (outproducing me by 60k/day) and Sunin (+25k/day), I've decided to pretend I don't see them. ;)

That leaves devisger(+11k PPD), APPOLLO(+3.5k PPD) and EvilAlchemist(+8K PPD).
A couple of additional GPUs should resolve those threats....
Unless you all wanna ramp too? :D

C'mon... You're always welcome over at [H]Mowed|Over. :D

Been mowed over for seven years....have the tire tracks on my boxen to prove it ;)

When running with the elephant stampede you get stomped occasionally...[H]ard folding isn't for the meek. ;)

Don't forget about me.

I may not be as close as Evil, but I'm still chipping away at your lead. Best I can tell is I've got 3k or so on ya on a last 24 hour bais.

So now you can decide to ignore me too. ;)

I would love to reject everyone's reality and pretend that I'm #1, but alas, I'm just glad to be in the top 10, for however long that is:)

I would love to reject everyone's reality and pretend that I'm #1, but alas, I'm just glad to be in the top 10, for however long that is:)

Everyone’s reality is based on cognitive perception. Since I have little or no cognitive left anymore my reality is based on…………………I forgot………..:rolleyes:;)

Frigg it :eek: "we don't needs no stinkin' reality crap", in other words "who gives a flying rat's a$$". (not meant to be philosophical or some kind of "tear jerkin'" statement)

The way I look at it being the "mower" or the "mowee" is pretty irrelevant (not realistic). Having a "zillion ppd" is very commendable and good for "bragging rights"and major pernts accumulations, but I think what the most important thing about folding is called "consistency". (you know, bein' here today and also bein' here tomorrow)

Don't anybody get their "shorts in a twist" I realize there are "acts of God" that prevent you from folding (i.e. floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, wives. children and that drag called "real life")

On the cereal side, not everybody has the capability of being a "top dog" and pee in the tall grass, some of us gots to be the "bottom dogs" and we use a step ladder to pee in the tall grass (or look for a "flush" toilet :rolleyes:). All us "bottom dogs" can do is fold the best we can with what we've got and pray that one of the WUs we crunch provides a much needed cure.

Mr relic you are one inspirational person, thanks for your posts. :D

FOLD ON!

meh, reality is over-rated, really... :D

Back