I ordered an X1900XTX

Lagesek

n00b
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
6
Because in Canada we have to wait half a week for the 7900 and I waited 2 weeks for the damn announcement :)

The ATI card better rock!

Seriously though anything I need to know. before I setup tomorrow with the most recent catalyst drivers?
 
Hope you didn't pay the $750 or so from NCIX. I am waiting for them to reflect the price change, It should be about $200 less now. But I think I will just buy it out of the USA if they don't drop the price accordingly.

Plus, I am going to wait for the Oblivion benches to see which card to get (Nvidia/ ATI), they are really, really close to each other.
 
I'm a dealer so I paid my ATI wholesale price! And I donlt care about a price drop next week. I wanted it this weekend :)
 
Lagesek said:
I'm a dealer so I paid my ATI wholesale price! And I donlt care about a price drop next week. I wanted it this weekend :)


well or Sorta SOL as we already got the price drop in canada 0.0
OEM x1900xtx is $9 less then a 7900GTX!

but still its a sweet card
i paid $150 more for mine a bit over a month ago and im not dissapointed
 
Back
Top