• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

i/o error on Flash Disk

Wurn

n00b
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
21
YO all hope this thread goes here!

I have 2 pc's at home and both has WinXP on them. I have this USB 1.1 flash disk wich works on the one pc but not on the other. It keeps on seeing the disk as a IDE hardrive but cannot be accessed. It gives me a "I/O read error of disk" or something

Now i am pretty shure it has worked before on this pc but for some weird reason not anymore. My other USB 2.0 flash disk works on both pc's

Wuzz up wiff this! need some help please :eek:
 
Back
Top