I need your help!!!!

R!P13y

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
477
I have this moboGIGABYTE

a 2.4A Intel

WD 80gb sata HDD

1gb of mushkin RAM not high end but is good for the job 2 sticks of 512

I want to know why i can not install windows on the new 80gb HDD what can i do to make it work again and yes it was working on a 6GB hdd... Now it does not....

it gets to the first copying of XP then blue screens or crashes

I need your HELP!!!! :(
 
....will the system pass (pass = "no errors") an overnight run of Memtest86+ with all tests enabled?

....will the hard drive pass the full manufacturer's diagnostic tests, error free?

Start there - B.B.S.
 
thanks and i will run those tests when i get home... I just dont think that is it becuase the system has beeen running and folding for the past week and now i try install the new 80gb sata HDD and now it will not install XP

I DONT KNOW WHY
 
Back
Top