I need XP drivers for Vortex2/MX300 A3D stuff.

Menelmarar

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 15, 2001
Messages
5,472
Long ago I heard that a group was able to get the control panel and all working in XP.

I found some references to a vortexofsound.com website,but it no longer exists. Anyone?
 
Menelmarar said:
Long ago I heard that a group was able to get the control panel and all working in XP.

I found some references to a vortexofsound.com website,but it no longer exists. Anyone?


try going to "
Quantexzone.com

there is a lot of info and drivers for the Vortex2 there, also check out the Guides and other options, and sure you'll be very happy as to what you find.
 
i forgot to mention, if memory serves me correct, try using the Aureal drivers that come with XP, and not the ones on the update site, the installation drivers are more better(i think) and more compatible, let me know what you think and do, Thanks!
 
just remember to keep doing Google searches, you can find tons of drivers for these cards.
 
Back
Top