• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need the cheapest printer possible!

zwbuntster

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
384
OK, so I need a USB printer for mostly word docs but maybe a few photos but I m not planning on anything crazy. I would like to spend as LITTLE as possible. Could you guys point me to a direction or possibly an example? Thanks
 
I actually don't have a walmart close to me (I know, how is that possible?) so where else may have it?
 
You pay the postage and I'll send ya a piece of junk printer^^
aka it will barely print and print junky at that:)
 
Look at your local Craig's List (if you have one) and pick up something someone's ditching. You might be able to snag something that prints decent photos....at least better than the $30 HP's gonna give you.

As a note however, the cheapest printers aren't always the best deal. Also check out the replacement ink cartridge cost. HP's and Epsons tend to be on the higher side, with Canon and Lexmark on the cheaper end (unless you go generic).
 
Go to target and maybe you can find one on clearance I go my HP3740 for 18 at Target.

If you go at the rights times they have ones on clearance but usually the really hceap ones are gone I got lucky tho.
 
If you want some good advice, don't waste your money on an inkjet. They break all the time, even with minimal use, the ink cartridges dry out or run out fast, and are expensive replace. For the most part they are fucked up machine for $500 Gateway users.

Invest $100 into a solid entry level laser printer. You lose color, but you gain speed, much lower cost per page, reliability, better text output, and a machine that just works all the time.
 
Back
Top