• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I need some shuttle help. :D

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
I need some help from you shuttle experts. :D

I am going to be building a Shuttle based around an E8400. I love my Qmicra, and was going to get a Qmicra v2, but I figure the shuttle will be so much easier to LAN with when I LAN with my CS team.

The only thing I need is a case big enough to hold a single slot card and my sound card. I have decided on a 9600GT. I am stumped, I can't decide between the G33G5B and the P35v2.

Is the 250w PSU going to be enough. Is it worth spending the extra money on the P35v2 for the Oasis cooling, larger and the more effecient PSU? Am I gonna be able to fit the cards in without modding?

Any feed back is appreciated, thanks. -Matt. :D
 
Back
Top