I need some LEDs

SarverSystems

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking for some 3mm and 5mm white LEDs. They don't have to bright enough to see from Pluto, just plain ordinary brightness will suffice.

What's a good place to buy quanities of like 20 or 30 of each size? I'm now willing to pay $25.00 for shipping either.

Allied Electric? Ha ha ha. They'll want like $10 per LED, at least.

Thanks for the reply though.

BlindedByScience said:
I've bought from these guys before. Pretty cool; quick service, reasonable shipping, etc.

Regards - B.B.S.

they are cheaper than anyone ive seen, and have a pretty good resellerating, ill end up getting a few myself

dudes, a while ago i bought a pack of 100 BLUE 3mm LEDS from taiwan, or Hongkong (dont remember which)

for 14 bucks..

now you may see that it wont be as good, but i'm telling you, they were all awesome, i'm still using them now...BRIGHT...dont know the exact candle power, but i put them in my keyboard, and they light up my 12'+ ceiling at night..

i stuck 14 of them on the front of my computer case...so awesome at night..

ebay is god.

I have my eye on some from Ebay as well. I just don't want to pay the shipping they are charging.

lsdiodes is not too far from where I live. I wish I could do local pickup. :(

SarverSystems said:
I have my eye on some from Ebay as well. I just don't want to pay the shipping they are charging.
Yep was just gunna say "EBAY" haha they do have some good deals expesially if your buying in bulk, I just bought some chrome LED holders from Ebay the other day shipping kills thou, Thats the only bad thing about the so called good deals on the internet
-Appatula

Back