I need some 5760x1200 wallpapers

NewYork

Limp Gawd
Hi,

I've googled 5760x1200 a few times. I don't seem to be finding any good-great triple monitor wallpapers. Anyone have some?

o_O

i would suggest stalking the post your display forum and looking for someone with the same setup as yours and pm'ing them, a quick search on bing (yay) proved nothing

ALTHOUGH www.mandolux.com go to archives

Thanks, there was some good ones there. Sweet.:D

Still need more though.:p

Not trying to be a jerk at all. I do want to note though that I found all of those same picutres before I posted my question here. I googled before I came here. I need some sites not found in google. That Skyline Cincinnati one is awesome, just, it doesn't come in the size I want.

I would suggest obtaining photoshop and spending a few minutes designing some cool abstract images... or whatever you feel like.

I would suggest obtaining photoshop and spending a few minutes designing some cool abstract images... or whatever you feel like.

+1 or getting displayfusion and just having 3 pictures on different monitors.

um, i actually only used ultramon for a taskbar that reached all the way across the two screens, i used displayfusion for the wallpapers, so i guess i dont know which ones better

Thanks for the Skyline one. But as to Digital Blasphemy, I'm not buying wallpaper.

or ring-tones, backgrounds, call backs, screen savers, themes, etc.

But thanks for the addition.

Thanks for the Skyline one. But as to Digital Blasphemy, I'm not buying wallpaper.

or ring-tones, backgrounds, call backs, screen savers, themes, etc.

But thanks for the addition.

Guess what they say is true, thanks to the internet, people expect everything for free. :)

Your loss, as those images are stunning at full resolution and worth paying him for the work he does to make them.

If I find any other "freebies" I'll link them here, but most images of that size are "pay to use" because they are usually professional level images, and those cost money, like it or not.

+1 for Digitalblasphemy I've been a member there for 4 years now and have never once been disappointed. I use their dual monitor wallpapers and they look great.

wow - 5760px is a pretty tall order! My 12mp camera only generates 4288px width to the image, so you'd need a camera with a lot more MP to shoot an image that would work for this. Or someone who shoots panoramas.

This might be fun as an assignment for the [H] photogs to shoot some pano images - what kind of subject-matter did you have in mind, NewYork?

There are a few on [H] that already have some really good pano work - maybe PM SilverMK3 and see if he'll send you the resolutions you need of his new Thiland trip pano's. :)

Also - I have to agree that DigitalBlasphemy is completely worth the price - I had a membership there a few years ago, and it seemed worth it to me even with just a dual-screen setup. Some very high-quality work is available on that site.

+1 for digitalblasphemy

Jim I like the zero punctuation stuff on your site

Best thing I've found is the "larger than" feature on Google images. Don't look for stuff exactly the right size, look for things that can be used/cropped into the right size with little effort. Of course, I run 3600x1920 so it might work a little easier for me than it will for you. If your monitors can do it, I highly recommend putting them in portrait mode, I like the setup way better since I changed it over.

Back