InfernalMachine
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2004
- Messages
- 418
I currently run an 80GB 10K Raptor HDD, it's fast, just what I needed at the time, and took over one year to need more space.
So now I am faced with, well needing more space and need some opinions.
Add another, 80GB Raptor keep them in a non-raid 0 configuration: One HDD for Windows and certain apps, other HDD for storage.
Add another 80GB 10K raptor in a Raid configuration
Buy a larger 10K Raptor...
Buy a larger 7200K HDD
Thoughts?
So now I am faced with, well needing more space and need some opinions.
Add another, 80GB Raptor keep them in a non-raid 0 configuration: One HDD for Windows and certain apps, other HDD for storage.
Add another 80GB 10K raptor in a Raid configuration
Buy a larger 10K Raptor...
Buy a larger 7200K HDD
Thoughts?