• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need help.

PolkaDotZ

n00b
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
27
For the past 2 days I have been having problems with my 4890. Randomly in games the screen would freeze. Then after a couple of seconds the screen will just go blank and it would just be a plain color. What is going on? What can I do to fix it? Is it the GPU or something else? Thanks in advance for the help.
 
Yeah it is overclocked some. I lowered what I overclocked a little but not to stock. I also use CCC.
 
Few posts of people have issues with the new drivers. Did you have problems before hand with the other drivers? If not I would go back to them til the expected release date for the 9.15 sometime around the 16th.
 
I can't find a place to download older drivers. Can some one help me with a link? Please?
 
Have you tried disabling the overclock alltogether? I'd try that before anything else. I've got a 4850 that I can't over or underclock at all, infact, enabling overclock in CCC causes the card to become unstable.
 
Well for the past couple months it was fine overclocked at the same settings for months. Then i checked for driver updates and found 9.11 and then it started happening. I just found 9.10 and installed it but I have not played a game yet.
 
Back
Top