Jul 27, 2004 #1 I iwoodpush n00b Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 3 first of all, i have an x-blade case, lol pre-mod and all that jazz but i want to mod a window on the side of my case and u kno take out the old x-blade window. neone have ne ideas on how i wud go about doing that? plz i need help. thnx
first of all, i have an x-blade case, lol pre-mod and all that jazz but i want to mod a window on the side of my case and u kno take out the old x-blade window. neone have ne ideas on how i wud go about doing that? plz i need help. thnx
Jul 28, 2004 #2 S Sharp4600 Limp Gawd Joined Nov 2, 2002 Messages 151 Learn to write proper english. I don't know the case, but you probably will need some power tools. Oh and tape up the case good.
Learn to write proper english. I don't know the case, but you probably will need some power tools. Oh and tape up the case good.