• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need help picking a lens or 2

FinestRyeBread

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
161
Hi I'm looking for a lens or 2 for the micro four thirds mount.
These are the features I'm looking for:
-zoom (12mm being min/has to be 12/14mm-something)
-very sharp image quality
-with good aperture for BOKEH
-$500 or less (preferably less) (USD)
-
Or 2 lenses.
-one macro
-one zoom
-both being sharp with good aperture for BOKEH
-a totaly of $500 or less +/- $50 (USD)
 
Back
Top