I need help on a NT Kernel PPT

Can't open it sorry.

This error can be caused by some of the following conditions:
Your hard drive or floppy drive has a corrupt section (damaged track or sector).
A temporary operating system or network failure has occurred.
Your network is unavailable, slow, or is corrupting data packets (failure of a router, network card, or noise on the network transmission line).
If the network is experiencing problems, it is usually a temporary condition and if you wait a short period of time and try again, you can usually save the file. If the problem persists, consult your network administrator.
In the case of a damaged disk, you must save the file to another location (for example, a different drive).
In the case of a failure of the operating system, this can be caused by various memory management problems, viruses, incorrect usage of a UNC, alias, or invalid perimissions to the share where the file is stored. A known condition with an antivirus program can cause a similar condition. Check with the manufacturer of your antivirus program to see if an update exists.

Is it just server OSes your are dealing with, or do you want a history of NT? If you're going for a history of NT kernel and not just the server sides you missed 6...

Isn't Windows 2000 in the same boat as XP, should be kernel 5? Because NT4 was version 4.

Maybe I am wrong, but also it could be me, but isn't 2008 still NT 6. along with Vista???
NT 7 is going to be whatever comes after that, and also Windows 7.

Vista is 6
Server 2008 is 6
Server 2008 R2 6.1
I thought Windows 7 was 6.1 also?

so some minor tweaking is needed but yes this mostly focused the NT kernel retail server releases

Windows 2000 is NT 5.0
Windos XP is NT 5.1

Yea, that's what I thought... That's really the main thing I saw to comment on was your kernel versioning. As for serving the purpose of the class really the only person that knows that is you.

Back