• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need help finding the right stand for my setup.

giant22000

n00b
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
27
I've been looking for the perfect stand for my setup. I'm wanting to have three monitors. Two 24" monitors in landscape on the bottom and my single 19" centered above the bottom two 24" monitors. The stand linked here is the style of stand that I'm looking for. I'm just having trouble finding a stand that has room for a single monitor on top. I've thought about maybe ordering one of the quad stand setups but I'm not sure If I can make it work to have a single monitor centered up top. Any idea's or suggestions is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
 
you can do it with ergotron stands but they are pricey. here's what you need:

you need this dual stand;
http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/195/language/en-US/Default.aspx

then you need the extended pole:
http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/366/language/en-US/Default.aspx

then you need a single monitor mount:
http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/369/language/en-US/Default.aspx

edit, ive been looking at that site you linked as as they are much cheaper than ergotron, maybe you could ask and see if they will let you build a custom system like ergotron does. you would want their top bottom stand, plus the horizontal bracket from their side by side stand. yeah, i think you should buy one side by side stand, and one top-bottom stand and combine the parts...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I did. I contacted them to see if I could buy the quad display stand and the vesa head from the dual vertical. This is what they priced for me. Very pleased with their customer service as well.

The quote of (1) 002-0015+(1) Mounting head of 002-0014 Part "J":

Item Price 002-0015: $85.95
Item Price "J" of 002-0014: $15.00
 
Once everything comes in and I have my setup up and running I'll post pictures in the setup thread.
 
Back
Top