i need drive covers! helllp :)

XeRo_Dark

Gawd
hey i was wondering if they sell drive covers for antec cases, i need silver ones to match my antec super lanboy i just picked up liek last week anyone know where i can get some that will fit the case? i know they make them for Lian Li but are there some universal ones out there?

I have a Super Lanboy that I made a custom dimond tread plate front for it... I have all 3 panels I think...

Ill look in my garage tommorow and see if I have them. Free you just pay shipping.

i mean the drive covers for like cd rom drives and floppy just the front baesel thingy (wow thats spelt way wrong haha)

I think he wants the drive stealthers.
You could vinyl dye your drives silver, or stealth them. For the floppy drive, the only way you're gonna do it is to get a silver floppy.

Coolermaster does drive bezels, but I don't know if they're stealth's or actual bezels. Pretty sure they're stealths, though.
Like penguin said, you could rip off the bezel and vinyl dip them. That'd probably be what I'd do.

yah but stealthing kinda is annoying kuz id have to use glue and if i mis allign the drive cover it may be fuckzored up royaly... i think painting them would be the easiest if theres really nowhere that sells universal drive covers.... now which type of paint is best of the job though? ive heard vynil dye works wonders and adhears nicely.... but yah is it spray form or would i have to apply it like an actual dye meaning liek dripping or brush on?

XeRo_Dark said:
yah but stealthing kinda is annoying kuz id have to use glue and if i mis allign the drive cover it may be fuckzored up royaly... i think painting them would be the easiest if theres really nowhere that sells universal drive covers.... now which type of paint is best of the job though? ive heard vynil dye works wonders and adhears nicely.... but yah is it spray form or would i have to apply it like an actual dye meaning liek dripping or brush on?
Dip it in a cup full...haha, it sounds stupid and wasteful, but you get a great even spread, and it's way easier. All you have to do is remember to remove the button first, and clean the drive light (if you still want it)

banGerprawN said:
Dip it in a cup full...haha, it sounds stupid and wasteful, but you get a great even spread, and it's way easier. All you have to do is remember to remove the button first, and clean the drive light (if you still want it)
Ermm, I dunno what kinda vinyl dye you use, but all the stuff I've used is spray on. Works really well.
You can also use double sided (foam) tape on stealthing drives. Really, it's not that hard, and if you mess up, all it takes is a nice flat blade screwdriver to pry the front cover off :p

penguin said:
Ermm, I dunno what kinda vinyl dye you use, but all the stuff I've used is spray on. Works really well.
You can also use double sided (foam) tape on stealthing drives. Really, it's not that hard, and if you mess up, all it takes is a nice flat blade screwdriver to pry the front cover off :p
:confused: I want spray on! All I get is it in a tin! I have to pour it into a container, dip the bezel, and then filter it and pour it back into the tin! I gotta track me down some of this spray on...
Australia - Land of the odd.

Back