Superserial
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2012
- Messages
- 2
So I need a cheap TN monitor for my mom (for internetz). Now I could give her my lg 2261v which is suprisingly good for TN, but I could not find any worthy upgrade to among all those e-ips panels and I don't want anything better as I might travel.
So... any sugestions about cheap decent all around TN screen? She can't really tell much difference but TN screens vary from pretty good to "id rather watch paint dry" so it is hard to choose.
Models I found:
iiYama E2208HDD or E2208HDS-B1
I was also thinking about benq g2250 but can't find reviews.
So... any sugestions about cheap decent all around TN screen? She can't really tell much difference but TN screens vary from pretty good to "id rather watch paint dry" so it is hard to choose.
Models I found:
iiYama E2208HDD or E2208HDS-B1
I was also thinking about benq g2250 but can't find reviews.