• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need an SFX PSU

I was looking at that one, but the depth will interfere in this setup :( I found that Enermax has a sweet 320 watt (model EG320S-VB) with 24A on the 12v, but I can't find one in stock. There is also a modular by Ultra, but, well.......
 
I found that Enermax has a sweet 320 watt (model EG320S-VB) with 24A on the 12v, but I can't find one in stock.

You're in luck, I just so happen to have a pretty new one in my FS thread :D:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1430760

Depending on what hardware you're planning on running with this psu, the Enermax may not be enough. I was able to run an X2 3800+ Windsor at 2.8Ghz with an 8600GT, but when I upgraded to an 8800GS it was too much. If you're running an 8600GT or less, the Enermax should be fine, otherwise, the 300W Seasonic may be a better choice.
 
Back
Top