• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I need an OK

Pfft, 1700 dollar budget? spend 900 on a good comp, and send me the rest of the ## to my Paypal Account: UrinalCakeMiX @ hotmail.com - (ALL DONATIONS WELCOME=)

By giving me this 800 dollars, you will KNOW the $$ will be going to a GREAT cause.

I could use a new comp anyways.
 
or i could like build a good system for myself that wouldnt get outdated in a month.

whats better with that sound card

does all that sound ok?
 
Add another gig of ram... simply because you can. I would if I had the cash to burn lol.

~Adam
 
well, he hasn't mentioned a monitor yet.. or speakers, or any other perripherrals.. you could make that A64 3200+ system, and get a killer 18 or 19 inch lcd.. or get a big ass crt and spend a few hundred on speakers...

what do you currently have for a monitor, speakers, etc...?

also.. i would say that you should get a few 120 gig hds in there or something instead of just a single 80 gig..
 
Originally posted by badjoke
id like to save money for games though

Good Idea. As for the sound card, meh its because I hate creative so the recomendation was biased. I wouldn't put creative crap in any PC that I made, unless the "customer" asked for it (after I tried to talk them out of it).

Cheers,
 
well i guess ill use my extra money pimping it out, buying games, maybe a 21" CRT and speakers
 
Back
Top