I need an Infinite Health or God Mode cheat in BF2 Singleplayer

i'm curious...

what would this accomplish? does playing online require unlocking crap in the singleplayer campaign? in bf1942 i don't think i EVER launched single-player... if i wanted to be alone on a map i made a passworded server (to learn vehicles etc), but never touched the SP aspect of the title...

BF2 doesn't hit Japan unitl 7/7... are they going to make me trudge thru SP to 'earn' kits or whatever? ...or are you just stuck on a tough mission and need a little help?

:confused:

bjork said:
BF2 doesn't hit Japan unitl 7/7... are they going to make me trudge thru SP to 'earn' kits or whatever? ...or are you just stuck on a tough mission and need a little help?

:confused:

It has already hit Japan. Military bases in foriegn countries have U.S. zip codes. (in Japan Anyway) All the gamers on base that I know already have it. I suppose the Japanese "version" will be released on 7/7

bjork said:
i'm curious...

what would this accomplish? does playing online require unlocking crap in the singleplayer campaign? in bf1942 i don't think i EVER launched single-player... if i wanted to be alone on a map i made a passworded server (to learn vehicles etc), but never touched the SP aspect of the title...

More than likely he needs it for benchmarking purposes.

rm19 said:
I don't know if this will help but here's the link to a +6 trainer. No invincibility, but unlimited ammo and stamina. Haven't bought BF2 yet so I haven't tested it.

http://www.ggmania.com/cheat.php3?cheat=11171

Thanks, I've already got that trainer, it only gives you infinite stamina though which means you can sprint infinitely. I need infinite health though.

Yes, it's for benchmarking purposes, so I can run through a map taking fire and not getting killed.

There was a trainer I used to do this in BF:V, maybe someone will figure out one for BF2 in time.

how does that file work?

i put it where it said to, but i dont get infinite ammo or stamina, do i press f1 and stuff like it says? because i tried that and it doesnt work

If you have GameHack or something similar you could try tracking down the memory address containing the health and "freeze" it.

I had GameHack and it works in *ANY* game! Too bad it stopped working when i shifted to WinXP :( Anybody know anything similar that works with WinXP?

EDIT: There's another one, "Memory Gutter", but it doesn't work as well. Actually, it hardly works at all in the games i tried it on. But it does try to work on the same principle as GameHack. It might work for BF2.

EDIT2: Found a site loaded with like apps. One of these ought to work! :D
http://www.gamehacking.com/sites/tools.php?sort=Memfinders

NitrouseXpress60 said:
how does that file work?

i put it where it said to, but i dont get infinite ammo or stamina, do i press f1 and stuff like it says? because i tried that and it doesnt work

nevermind, i got it running

On a side note, those trainers probably only work with v1.0. Once I patched Farcry, the trainer did not work anymore.

Great, now were going to have hackers in BF2 and its only been out for like what? A week? :confused: I can understand why Brent needs it, but this means everyone's gonna be hacking. Sigh.

OEM said:
Great, now were going to have hackers in BF2 and its only been out for like what? A week? :confused: I can understand why Brent needs it, but this means everyone's gonna be hacking. Sigh.
They only work for single player.

And even if they did work for MP, punkbuster would probably ban the offending users.

It's their server. They can sticky what they want.

To be totally honest Brent: If they aren't going to include the proper tools to attempt a benchmark, it's not worth doing a review with it. Especially on a new release like this that uses all sorts of fluxuating variables like driver updates and a sure-to-come patch for the game. It'll invalidate all your work.

Don't benchmark it as tempting as it may be. Seriously, if you do so then you'll have me and every other geek ripping on your testing methods. As it stands it sounds like you don't have any testing requirements or metrics set up for your test. Take the time and do it right.

ryanrule said:
this was worth a sticky?

Do you ever post anything that isnt negative? Every where I go you just kill threads.

Back on topic - So far I only found that same trainer for stam and ammo. I found one that claimed to be infinite vehicle health but it didnt work...

Thanks for the help guys, perhaps one will become available in time. Until then I've figured out how I'll benchmark with it without having infinite health right now. Ultimately I'd like to have an infinite health trainer, if anyone finds one I'd much appreciate letting me know through email.

I'll unsticky this now.

Thanks again

Back