• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a small power supply.

robberbaron

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
6,101
Heres the story:
I got an Antec Smartpower 2.0 inside of a Lian-Li V800-B case. It's a smallish dekstop form factor case, but full ATX. Unfortunately, nVidia likes to create really large cards and the video card with the power connector have about 0 nm of clearance. Yeah, zero nanometers. The power supply is also ridiculously hot and the fans don't blow very fast. I noticed Enermax PSU's tend to be on the smaller side, but I'm not a huge Enermax fan after the last one I had. What full ATX, dual 12v rail PSU's are smaller than OCZ Powerstreams and Antec Smartpowers, but are still worth their salt?
 
Back
Top