I need a screen for PS3/PC

Dan_Grr

n00b
Hi guys, I'm going to buy a PS3 and I need a new monitor, my old one is a CTR. My PC is also old but it's enough to do the work I need done, so the monitor would be for both the PS3 and the PC, I suppose it has to have HDMI? I occasionally do some design work (not a lot, just some), it would be nice if colors would be a bit accurate.

I like cost-effective things. It doesn't need to be cheap, it could be expensive so long as it delivers in proportion to what it costs. As for size, a friend of mine has a HP 22" screen that he uses for his own PC and PS3, and seeing how I've played with him before on it, I would be happy with it, but since I would like to future proof a bit, since the screen will also be used in the future when I buy a new PC, it would probably be better if it's a 24" instead, or bigger, as long as it's good and I'm getting what I'm paying for.

Also, my friend told me he would install Tekken 6 in my soon to be PS3 but I guess I couldn't play online with it, unless I'd buy some kind of key from PS3 home or something?

Based on what I said what do you guys recommend?

Last edited:
Back