I need a piece of freeware.

mosin

[H]ardForum Junkie
I'm setting up an old computer for some people, and it is complete, except they want Tetris. Where can I get a freeware version that is light on resources with zero spyware...not some online version. I would have put this in the games forum, but they would have laughed me out of the place...extreme gamer that I am.

Well, I do have memory blocks on my rig. ;)

Blasterboy460 said:
http://www.download.com/Arcade-Classic-Arcade-Pack/3000-2099_4-10317083.html?tag=lst-4-2

its small and even comes with pacman/pong/snake. damn i might get this myself
I'm sure that's just what they need, pacman/pong/snake. :D
Thanks, I'll get it.

Update: It work work on the machine, so I need another one. The program seems to depend on Internet Explorer, a program that no machine that I work on has after a few minutes in my possession. :eek:

I need a small standalone program that needs no flash, or whatever.

miniclip has a decent version with no spyware, but it's a Flash application...

mosin said:
I'm sure that's just what they need, pacman/pong/snake. :D
Thanks, I'll get it.

Update: It work work on the machine, so I need another one. The program seems to depend on Internet Explorer, a program that no machine that I work on has after a few minutes in my possession. :eek:

I need a small standalone program that needs no flash, or whatever.
why? Firefox/Mozilla/Opera can all handle flash (with the appropriate plugin)

Carnival Forces said:
why? Firefox/Mozilla/Opera can all handle flash (with the appropriate plugin)
I know, but it's not for me.
I ventured out, and downloaded a few. Now, I'm cleaning up the damned spyware that one of the put on the rig. :mad:
Oh, well. Life's a bitch. I'll get rid of it, and they will have their beloved Tetris game.

Back