• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a new headset

Menelmarar

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 15, 2001
Messages
5,472
I received the Logitech chat headset for free with the collector's edition of UT2004:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106932

It works great for Ventrillo, I talk to other people clearly, and I hear them clearly, but music quality is piss poor and they get miserably painful and hurt my ears during a 3-4 WOW raid or other long use. On the other hand, unlike cushy headsets they stay cool and don't get hot....

I REALLY like the hugely long audio cord on it also.

Something like this?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106935
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106348
and I don't want to spend this much but it might be worth it for the wireless because god this would be nice to get rid of the wires...worth it? sound quality? mic quality?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106067
 
Back
Top