• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

I need a new external enclosure

Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
742
So my year old Acomdata external enclosure decided to bite the dust. It's definitely the enclosure and not the drive.

I'm now in need of a RELIABLE hard drive enclosure. Has to be USB 2.0. I don't care if it's fanless, I just care that it wont shit out on me after a year.

Suggestions?
 
Back
Top