I need a new dumb phone!

jonesey

Weaksauce
I have been using my Sony Ericsson w580i (on AT&T) for a couple of years now. I like the phone and form factor and have no interest in a smart phone. The problem is that it has developed a slight buzz in the speaker that drive me crazy, probably it was dropped one too many times.
I'm looking for a replacement that needs to be at least as small as the current phone, and have a similar feature set. So...recommendations?

If I ever acquire another dumb phone, it will be an Ericsson. I loved the music playing abilities of my W580i too. Perhaps consider getting the newest model?

If I ever acquire another dumb phone, it will be an Ericsson. I loved the music playing abilities of my W580i too. Perhaps consider getting the newest model?

I don't believe I have ever listened to music on the phone:) All I need it for is talking, and occasionally taking pictures.
It's really frustrating that in the 2-3 years that I have had this phone basic phones have got bigger and have less features! The 2 phones they had at my local AT&T store that I could get without upgrading my plan were more bulky and had much worse cameras than the phone I have. How does this happen when technology has moved so much since this one was made?
I've looked on ebay, but I don't want to pay more than the nice upgrade fee that AT&T will charge me for getting a 'free' 'upgrade' phone.

Back